Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thank you, HFC

To my wonderful family at Harvestfield Church- many, many thanks!

Through so many sweet gifts, you have blessed me and our children here at MBHOH. Just to name a few of those gifts...

SLEEPERS- This was a personal favorite and it was so fun to get to personally deliver these to our sweet babies. Here are just a few snapshots...




 

KISSES- Thank you for the hundreds of Hershey Kisses you sent for our ayi's Christmas gifts. After a day of baking (Laura was a trooper) we were able to give each of our 250 ayis a gift bag with homemade cookies and Hershey Kisses.

HATS- Thank you, Dianne Davis, for making some warm hats for my preschool kids. They loved them!

 



 


PARTY SUPPLIES- Thank you, Meg Davis, for sending Christmas goodies to decorate for our Christmas party, as well as the cookies and icing for decorating. The Ring Pops were a really big hit!


 Lastly, and most importantly, thank you church family for your support in sending my sweet friends to me this holiday season. It's still hard to believe that they were here in China with me. What a gift to be able to share my "world" with them; my home, my friends, the food, the culture, the sites, and most importantly these sweet babies that I love so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment